• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

whats the cheapest driver you sell?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello I was wondered what the cheapest drivers you sell cost? I am very surprised this company has not made a model to go againest other fullrange drivers in the same price range? Lets say starting at $50.00 each? I know times are hard here in michigan but, it would be nice if the company would make a fullrange driver I could afford:confused:. jm

Hi natural sound,

Feastrex are targetting ultimate full range speakers.

NF9ex5.jpg

Mr.Teramoto builds those drivers by his hands, one by one. Their corn assembly itself costs more than most fullrange drivers on the market.

our entry model NF5 alnico costs little over $4K/pair.
I needed to wait 3 years before I can afford my first pair! ;)

BTW,
Thanks for your support!

Kenji

Last edited:
Big sale....

Good evening Kenji,

if the Audio Feast "Big Sale" is coming up.....please inform me.

Those (old) Alnico units are great. I've made an open baffle with a Feastrex D9NF and a Fertin 38EX fieldcoil woofer; crossing them 2nd order a bit above 200 Hz.....simply great ! You already commented on the thread " http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/217756-fast-feastrex-d9nf-fertin-38ex.html ".

But now i'm really hooked to Feastrex.......

Regards, Reinout
(and if you happen to visit the Netherlands...please contact me in advance if you're interested in listening in on the TB3/1000 and 35TG amplifiers)

Attachments

• IMG_7512.JPG
    IMG_7512.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_8876.JPG
    IMG_8876.JPG
    337.5 KB · Views: 946
  • IMG_8913.JPG
    IMG_8913.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 911
  • IMG_9048.JPG
    IMG_9048.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_9023.JPG
    IMG_9023.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 451
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.