• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

News from Feastrex Japan

I just received some new pictures for their new development!!
Anyone any idea??? :D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

NF9ex is ready for Purchase!!

NF9ex is ready, and we can take your order!

Teramoto-san said NF9ex does not have ultra fast sound as exotic De9 Type-II, Type-III, but NatureFlux circuit with optimized field coil design provide extremely well balanced sound with well defined sound stage and ambience.

If NF9ex is not enough, you can always order NF9-PIP:D

I am expecting to receive my pair by before end of 2011. Please PM me for pricing.

Available in the U.S.A.?

I just received some new pictures for their new development!!
Anyone any idea??? :D

Are these available somewhere in the U.S.? and what is their price in U.S. dollars?

Yes, I'm new here.

Don't give up on your dreams.

I feel sad and poor looking at these pictures =(

I feel it too! But have a little faith friend. Speaker building and wood working is my hobby. but other than that I have an assembley line job. Not a lot of pay. and even less now that I'm on disability while I get my cancer treatments. But.....I still believe that someday I will build my Feastrex D5... with an OB and sitting atop an Exodus 12 inch powered sub....

But first it will probably be something more modest like a Markaudio CHP-70.

Good luck.

BTW- some of them are offered on eBay and you can make an offer.