• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

exaU2I - Multi-Channel Asynchronous USB to I2S Interface

my notebook with win10 does not recognize the eaxU21 board properly. The device manager displays a usb composite device and usb-converter A + B. usb-converter a + b shows the current driver of FTDI, usb-composite device the driver of Microsoft. I do not get any other driver installed for the usb-connected device. usb-converter a + b are not migrated. safe boot is disabled and force driver signature is disabled. Please help me, thanks

my notebook with win10 does not recognize the eaxU21 board properly. The device manager displays a usb composite device and usb-converter A + B. usb-converter a + b shows the current driver of FTDI, usb-composite device the driver of Microsoft. I do not get any other driver installed for the usb-connected device. usb-converter a + b are not migrated. safe boot is disabled and force driver signature is disabled. Please help me, thanks

The exaU2I is an ASIO only device. There is no WDM driver, so you won't see it in the Device manager listed as standard audio device. When you install the exaDevices ASIO driver, you will be able to use it with ASIO compatible players like JRiver, Roon and Foobar. Audirvana for Windows will also support ASIO.

If you need to use the exaU2I with players and online streaming services that heve no ASIO support, you can try JRiver as an WDM to ASIO bridge. Another option is to use VB-Audio Hi-Fi Cable: VB-Audio Virtual Apps

On my working Win 10 system there is no mention of an Exa driver in the Device Manager. It does show up under devices in settings. Make sure that you uninstall the Microsoft USB 2.0 driver. Works fine with JRiver 23. I also have disabled all audio devices in bios and in Win 10.

This won't help with exaU2I, there is no need to uninstall the Microsoft driver.

I would like to reinstall exaU21. please look the photos. the asio driver is exaU21 V1 Setup x64? Or in the same folder on Install? the dashboard is an extra installation? This is exaU21 DB Setup x64? Should I click on exaU21 DB Setup, or install on the same folder?

Attachments

• DSC05663.jpg
    DSC05663.jpg
    980 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC05664.jpg
    DSC05664.jpg
    984.2 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC05665.jpg
    DSC05665.jpg
    985.3 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC05666.jpg
    DSC05666.jpg
    950.4 KB · Views: 245
Looks like your are not interested in sharing the driver.
But you could just state that. Ignoring my PM and messages here gives me the message, but a response one way or the other is always appreciated.

Is it because i didn't buy the product directly from you?
Does that matter? It is still your product and i bought it from a member here.

thanks

Last edited:
Looks like your are not interested in sharing the driver.
But you could just state that. Ignoring my PM and messages here gives me the message, but a response one way or the other is always appreciated.

Is it because i didn't buy the product directly from you?
Does that matter? It is still your product and i bought it from a member here.

thanks

An email was sent to you on the 14th:

Sent: December-14-17 10:18 AM
To: 'p****p.****@gmail.com'
Subject: exaU2I

Hi,

Here is the latest drive and the user guide.

Best regards,

George
exaSound Customer Service

Maybe Gmail is blocking emails with attached executable files. Do you have another email address?

An email was sent to you on the 14th:

Sent: December-14-17 10:18 AM
To: 'p****p.****@gmail.com'
Subject: exaU2I

Hi,

Here is the latest drive and the user guide.

Best regards,

George
exaSound Customer Service

Maybe Gmail is blocking emails with attached executable files. Do you have another email address?

Ah it looks like it was definitely blocked. But most will block exe attachments.
Is it possible to rename the file and zip it?

thanks