Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

exaDevices World-class audio devices for do-it-yourself projects from exaDevices

exaU2I - Multi-Channel Asynchronous USB to I2S Interface
exaU2I - Multi-Channel Asynchronous USB to I2S Interface
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th December 2017, 09:24 PM   #1381
rhen dark is offline rhen dark  Germany
diyAudio Member

my notebook with win10 does not recognize the eaxU21 board properly. The device manager displays a usb composite device and usb-converter A + B. usb-converter a + b shows the current driver of FTDI, usb-composite device the driver of Microsoft. I do not get any other driver installed for the usb-connected device. usb-converter a + b are not migrated. safe boot is disabled and force driver signature is disabled. Please help me, thanks
Old 8th December 2017, 03:33 PM   #1382
johnmarkp is offline johnmarkp  United States
diyAudio Member

On my working Win 10 system there is no mention of an Exa driver in the Device Manager. It does show up under devices in settings. Make sure that you uninstall the Microsoft USB 2.0 driver. Works fine with JRiver 23. I also have disabled all audio devices in bios and in Win 10.
Old 8th December 2017, 03:45 PM   #1383
exa065 is offline exa065  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhen dark View Post
my notebook with win10 does not recognize the eaxU21 board properly. The device manager displays a usb composite device and usb-converter A + B. usb-converter a + b shows the current driver of FTDI, usb-composite device the driver of Microsoft. I do not get any other driver installed for the usb-connected device. usb-converter a + b are not migrated. safe boot is disabled and force driver signature is disabled. Please help me, thanks
The exaU2I is an ASIO only device. There is no WDM driver, so you won't see it in the Device manager listed as standard audio device. When you install the exaDevices ASIO driver, you will be able to use it with ASIO compatible players like JRiver, Roon and Foobar. Audirvana for Windows will also support ASIO.

If you need to use the exaU2I with players and online streaming services that heve no ASIO support, you can try JRiver as an WDM to ASIO bridge. Another option is to use VB-Audio Hi-Fi Cable: VB-Audio Virtual Apps
Old 8th December 2017, 03:47 PM   #1384
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmarkp View Post
On my working Win 10 system there is no mention of an Exa driver in the Device Manager. It does show up under devices in settings. Make sure that you uninstall the Microsoft USB 2.0 driver. Works fine with JRiver 23. I also have disabled all audio devices in bios and in Win 10.
This won't help with exaU2I, there is no need to uninstall the Microsoft driver.
Old 9th December 2017, 01:34 AM   #1385
diyAudio Member

I would like to reinstall exaU21. please look the photos. the asio driver is exaU21 V1 Setup x64? Or in the same folder on Install? the dashboard is an extra installation? This is exaU21 DB Setup x64? Should I click on exaU21 DB Setup, or install on the same folder?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05663.jpg (980.0 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05664.jpg (984.2 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05665.jpg (985.3 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05666.jpg (950.4 KB, 121 views)
Old 10th December 2017, 02:39 AM   #1386
diyAudio Member

The latest version of the drivers is 2.2.2. I believe your photos show version 2.2.1. Please send me a private message with your email and I will email you the newer version.
Old 10th December 2017, 02:43 AM   #1387
diyaudnut is offline diyaudnut  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi Exa065, could you send me the latest driver as well? mine is on win7.

I will PM.

thanks
Old 13th December 2017, 07:21 PM   #1388
diyAudio Member

Default new Driver exaU21

hello exa065, you have a PN with my email address for the new driver

best regards
Old 14th December 2017, 02:05 PM   #1389
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhen dark View Post
hello exa065, you have a PN with my email address for the new driver

best regards
The driver was emailed to you, please check your spam folder. Let me know If I need to send it again.
Old 14th December 2017, 02:22 PM   #1390
diyaudnut is offline diyaudnut  United States
diyAudio Member

I had requested for the driver as well. Did you receive my pm?

exaU2I - Multi-Channel Asynchronous USB to I2S InterfaceHide this!Advertise here!