For people who like seeing pictures of other peoples "projects"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
THE CHAIR!!!! The candidate.. the VICTIM!!!! You want a shaker.. I'll give you a shaker.. (well, more like a viabrator.. :p)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 643
The driver was extracted from THIS The hole amp/driver/powersupply cost me about 20bux... 6 months later they reduced them to 10bux.. lol... The amp is about 5 watts, I believe, and it has "special filters" lol....

Anyway, the chair was rubbish... If I had money to waste (60bux, accepting donations) I would add 6 more of these things to the THUMPCHAIR!!!! lol.. :) it doesn't thump.. it viabrates.. lol.. not all that nice.. :)

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 519
Re: Another Idea

halojoy said:
Why not sit on the subwoofer?

Or rebuild the sub, with one of the sides
VERY resonant.
Or with very lose suspension coupling to the rest of box,
so it can vibrate.

By subwoofer, do you mean the driver thing I used?? cos its not really a subwoofer... it doesn't have a come.. :) and the suspension is about 2mm thick fibreglass...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Mine is slightly different to the one pictured (you can probably tell...) but its basically the same.. :D

My first SkinnyBoy encounter

This was the first post I wrote to Skinnyboy.

Of course there was a misunderstanding at once.
After all he is "stupid" :D
We all are, somtimes! ;)

Here is the post:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=93260&highlight=camera#post93260
SkinnyBoy - Skills
Either you are very good with your camera
or
You have some very pretty stuff around you

some skills you've got, undoubtfully
Little SkinnyBoy(tm)

/hjoy
some gifts he've got, thank you

Re: My first SkinnyBoy encounter

halojoy said:
This was the first post I wrote to Skinnyboy.

Of course there was a misunderstanding at once.
After all he is "stupid" :D
We all are, somtimes! ;)

Here is the post:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=93260&highlight=camera#post93260

Still don't get what ya mean.. :p ohh well... the camera isn't very good at all.. but it deos seem to have a very good light level auto adjust.. Its only 1megapixel and connects to the computers serial port for a rather slow picture transfer.. :p lol

Camera and Scanner

I will have to buy me a Webcamera or a Digital low prics camera,
when I have saved me some money.

I will get my uncle's old Scanner any week now.
He has promised me that for Christmas gift.
That will be an improvement.
But a Camera would be even better.
And both Camera and Scanner would be perfect. :cool:

/halo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.