Immune system and the sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg:mad:

I never experienced a ear pain or too much wax on ear.

Maybe cuz i take "sauna" atleast 2 times a week lol:D, breathing in high-temperature environment is ok practice.

I cleaned my ears regularly when i was young but i havent done that for 6 years now... i dont need to they do this stuff on theyr own.

But, dont you guys think audio has something to do with persons "energetic" lvls ?

I remember, when i let them "doctors" to take my tonsils out, after a surgery i felt a lot more refreshing "physically" but i suffered in different way, the music was not in place anymore, its like my "passion" for it was taken away. Probably, ADCs in brain needed some adjustment and time, but still... heart is never there anymore... only the memories that are in my head. I can remember them and "fake them into action"... its serious:D.

The point of this thread is that we have the body s that know how to convert food and activities to, u know, energy right ?
And all that energy comes from heart which itself was connected to tonsils...just my thoughts.

But, what if we are in some sense not actually physical and our hearts are huge energy sources that influence everything in our body ?
I am sure amplifiers and "specific" tuning can influence us too, make us feel fresh, (wow-effect), goosebumps and stuff like that.
Some sure can leave permanent "desire", emotions and memory. Just like "video signal, image". Btw, Video and audio are in some sense both analog signals lol.

I think its a grate topic to discuss this phenomena in here.

So, we know that immune system = healthy heart = happy sound.
Somewhat weaker heart = needs softer sound = less sound ?

Thus low energy = cant tolerate too much sound.

But why low energy and to where that energy is going from our bodies... or in other words.... who or what drains it from us ?;)

Little bit of science fiction is not bad imo.
I have one hypothesis in my mind about low energy: microscopic robots.

You sure can cure a person with them, deliver "right chemicals to destroy biologial viruses", but you can also reverse the effect.

Heart is pumping them all around, they may not be efficient at moving by them selfs, but surely with some "radio" equipment, the damage "output" can be controlled.

Its what i would have done if my mind was "evil" and "rich" and have connections.

It is pretty neat idea, cuz you can control this virus, but you cant control biological virus.

For example, if you want someone dead:D or gone for good to possess ones belongings. Or to remove a person for political reasons, money, power and so on. No one will have slightest idea why one gets sick.

Attachments

• letsgo.png
    letsgo.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 98
Guys, i can go pretty deep into my thoughts.... now, is it possible to change someone s reality in "real time" ? :D

everybody.png

I do not know why is this happening,... is it possible that 911 was a hoax ?:D

Memory implantation is a technique used in cognitive psychology to investigate human memory.

I think, back then they allready knew how human brain works. Planted memory are definitely not distinguishable between real and fake... they are both same for a given person.

No one actually died, towers were taken down by blowing up the base of the towers, footings maybe. Someone blew up few apartments on the tower to illustrate the "plane" crashing into these twins lol.

Memory implants were carefully prepared before the incident and activated at the time of the tragedy.

Nothing was faked... People made it real with theyr memory implants :D ?

Its just another scifi, so dont be alert or smth. I know its a tragedy :confused:

lmfao.jpg

Tonsils them self are like regulators like LM317 and LM337, if they are removed from the body that is designed to have them than i dont know...

Imagine, if amplifier is designed with regulators and suddenly, someone decides to remove regulators... it can be catastrophic to sound.

Audio is always better when there are regulators and filters present.

With tonsils, the mind and soul is more silent then without tonsils...they somehow affect the brain activity too...

Dam it is so strange lol:earth:

But in the end i think its a curse, its not from mother nature, its from god. Its like a piece of code that got so intense, that it will change ur genetics for full human destruction.

You see, there has happened something very tragic and no-one cares to bother... everyone is busy to "express" them selfs with more complex designs and have that fake acoustical listening.

We need to pay some attention and drop this BS we doing here.

EDIT: Next things will be ur ear-drums that will be operated out of the body for better acoustical perception. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
It is just a analogy comparing body function to electrical device function.

Would it make more sense if he said the Tonsils are lymph tissue and are part of the immune system.

If you have had Tonsils removed
they removed part of your immune system.

They kill bacteria ,germs and viruses which affect air passage ways.
Such as your Lungs and throat

It starts to sound like that joke about 5G antennas and Covid.
Give me a break..
It is not covid. I did a home brew investigation.
All components of a mast test negative including the adjacent box of transistor and chips.
Touch screens on phones are another matter altogether.
The only virus I could find flares up during "G" upgrades and does not directly affect human beings.
Backhoe virus was present and affects any road surfaces close to the mast and if it escalates to full blown excavitus can effect the mental health of drivers while they are waiting for the temporary traffic signals.

Guys, i can go pretty deep into my thoughts.... now, is it possible to change someone s reality in "real time" ? :D

everybody.png

I do not know why is this happening,... is it possible that 911 was a hoax ?:D

Nothing was faked... People made it real with theyr memory implants :D ?

Its just another scifi, so dont be alert or smth. I know its a tragedy :confused:

lmfao.jpg

I hope you're kidding. I worked for Carr Futures in 2001 and we lost 150 employees that day, some of which I talked to on the phone on a daily basis. The markets were closed for a week and we all had to attend a seminar to assure we weren't going to flip out.

Or is that just an implanted memory? It's hard to tell if you're serious since I know soemone who actually thinks like this.

Or is that just an implanted memory? It's hard to tell if you're serious since I know someone who actually thinks like this.

I honestly dont know exactly what was done before the incident happened. But 8 billion ppl on the planet...there are certainly some communities that does not follow ordinary schooling program.

And i have been suffering lately and now recovering from something i dont understand...... :D Its like there is a fight we cant see happening, but there is one.

i believe that good memorys can improve the quality of life, but wont fix a damaged person. By damaged i mean shizophrenia, somekind of other "deep" mental illnesses.

Its a very dangerous business, lol.

If anything the effect of this thread is to ridicule the notion that immune response can affect sound. Which is a shame because physical illness can and does affect our perception and enjoyment of music. I have to ask what is your intent here? Because you have all but assured that a useful discussion of this topic cannot take place in this thread. I hope you are not laboring under the assumption that you are somehow making the world a better place by doing this.

Ears can and do accumulate dirt and foreign particles. Some substances are resistant to the normal cleaning mechanisms. Over decades these things build up. Many people have reported the things that come out when they get a cleaning, so this has obvious merit and doesn't need to be done very often.

An easy way to test whether an immune response is affecting your ears might be to take an antihistamine.

Allithiamine is a garlic-related form of vitamin B1 which I've heard has been helpful in treating rapid onset hearing loss, the sooner after hearing loss the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.