No bass or out-of-phase bass, midrange and treble after swapping amplifier.

Lets say there are two 2.1 speaker sets

Speaker A has a wired remote control, with a 4" driver in a vertical sub-woofer, which can be placed away from the satellites.

Speaker B doesn't have a wired remote control, has a 4" driver in a horizontal sub-woofer, which is near field and requires to be placed near the satellites.

I wasn't satisfied with the sound quality of Speaker A, so I removed the transformer, board with amplifier from Speaker A and placed them in Speaker B.

Before placing Speaker A's internals into Speaker B, I removed Speaker B's transformer, board, etc from it.

Speaker B's board has two 4700uF capacitors, didn't have any SMD components but had connectors for cables, cables weren't soldered.

I replaced Speaker B's board mainly for the convenience of wired remote control of Speaker A. Speaker A's board only has 1 4700uF capacitor on it's board.

Although I cannot notice any decrease in loudness of mid-range and treble with Speaker A's board with Speaker B's satellites, sometimes, it sounds like they are out of phase. Both the satellites of Speaker A and Speaker B connected with RCA plugs, so I didn't think negative and positive were swapped.

But the main problem I'm facing now is the bass, I've soldered the negative and positive of Speaker A's board (sub-woofer output) to the negative and positive pins of Speaker B's sub-woofer driver, but bass seems out of phase, and it is very less, could this be because Speaker A's board only has one 4700uF capacitor? Or is it because Speaker B's sub-woofer is supposed to be near field but I'm placing it far away like or is it because of difference in shape of sub-woofers?