Help with Marantz NR1604 Firmware

Hi, messed up the firmware of my Marantz NR1604 while trying to connect with a Daphile server using DLNA (so kind of diy problem)

Problem is now all network sources have very low volume, googled some forums and its a commom problem for this receiver and only known solution is re loading the firmware.

Sounds easy but update through network doesen’t work (latest firmware already installed) and cannot find any source for downloading the file for manual instal. If Anyone can point me to a download page or has the file I would appreciate it.

...aparently the european Marantz support page has the files but its been offline at least since saturday so my guess its not active...

Thanks!

I have the same problem.... :( after using an app few months ago (not remember if it was Bubblepnp or Hifi Cast) the volume on my NR1604 is very low on all network sources. Only way to have the real volume is to connect physically a source with cables, like a CD player. Please send me a PM if you can help!!

Last edited:
I have the same problem with the NR1604 low volume when streaming. Work okay before but when I streamed via microsoft windows cast volume level suddenly dropped and can't get it back to normal. So worth a try to re-install the firmware. Please drop me a message or point me to a location where I can download the firmware for the NR1604. Help is much appreciated.