No Name Bluetooth transmitter problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I bought 4 of these BT transmit/Receive modules from fleabay, they all work great except for one, it sometimes sounds like it's a 33rpm record playing at half speed until I click the one button that it has so it reconnects. Then sometimes the audio stops for about 5 seconds then comes back for 10 seconds and repeats over and over again but then I can't turn it off? I have to wait until the battery has died then charge it back up again. I contacted the seller, he said to make a video of it and send it to him but I explained to him that I'm 67 y/o and I have no idea on how to do that? So he said to post it to China. lol He wasn't listening because when it gets there the battery would have run out and it would be Ok to go again for a while and I can't see him taking the time to test it? Would I have any success breaking the cover open to have a look and see if a wire is hanging off or something?:)

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I've already given the seller good feedback because it worked Ok when I first got it. So now I can't take this to resolution. I told him that I bought the BT module from him going on his feedback reputation but I have an even better feedback reputation than him? So why can't he just take my word for it? I realize there are people out there that would scam fleabay sellers but I'm not one of them. I'll just have to live with it (it was only $20) Although I might buy another one from the same seller and give him bad feedback on that one. lol, What goes around comes around.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I used to read or hear about it that nothing is over in terms of having the right to return a faulty product even if you already gave positive feedback for the seller. Just try to communicate calmly what the issue really is.
I've swapped the BT modules around so that the problem one is on receive and not transmit, so far it's working great but I'm still pursuing a replacement. It's not what I paid for? :D

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The seller is trying every trick in the book to shoo me away so I asked him if we should go to fleaBay resolution and have them sort it out? The next message from him was, ''Another one is on its way in the post''. lol, I think the problem with it is a faulty voltage regulator because they have to have exactly 3.3v to execute the program.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.