Reproduction - Y/N?

The stereo system architecture have the properties for absolute faithful reproduction

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I voted yes ... but did so reluctantly.

Many moons ago I attended an audio show in Toronto where one of the presenters had a live jass band (piano, drums, bass, vocal) on stage. We listened through the first set, then the presentation, then came the second set and half way through a song the performers just walked off the stage. Yep, they had us fooled... but I found out later that we never did hear the live band, so there's really no proof it worked.

In general experience... unless the live performer was recorded in your room the minute you change the venue size, exact reproduction becomes impossible. That is I might be able to record my cousin playing his guitar between my speakers and fool people with the playback... but to record him in the kitchen and try that would fail.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.