Need Help identifying speakers connection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey there guys i need some help in identifying these speakers connections. I'm not sure what they are and what they plug into. I recognize the normal speaker wires the orange and green ones coming out of the speaker. But they are connected to some plastic connector and the ends look as if they go into a PC. I want to know if there is a Sound amp that takes these as i'd like to use the onboard sound rather then have external speakers. Thank you.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Normally it makes sense to attach loudspeaker driver only to an amplifier output, and that amp could be a part of a sound card, as that was the case with vintage sound cards like Creative Labs awe32.

Photos show only a bunch of blue wires coming from somewhere. Is there a line IN that you could use to send a test signal or music, perhaps a volume control also?

Agree and add, I am not even sure there is a PC involved.

Those connectors are similar to some used in PC supplies, but are also popular in Guitar amplifiers (Peavey loves them) , Car Audio installations, etc.

As mentioned above, where do those blue wires come from?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.