Extinction Level Event: 5G. Death by the trillions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Regarding greenhouse gas emission- India alone has 400 million + cattle in their country. Each cow emits a lot of methane gas.

Ever wonder how much greenhouse gases are emitted during one volcano eruption? There are 50-7o volcanoes erupting everyday.

Look in your own backyard first.

Billshurv. You had time to read at least one peer reviewed study and decide it was "tripe"? I could give plenty of more scientific study references, but it's clear nothing would satisfy you as evidence and you wouldn't bother reading it anyway. Have you got any references to studies proving 5G is safe?

Joined 2014
Paid Member
I decided that the website had too strong an agenda (and product to sell) to be a suitable cross section. As I don't keep handy links to these sort of research documents as they are boring and generally have the same conclusion and it would take a couple of hours of my time to locate read and X-ref before I posted no. As a larf I clicked on the first 'P' article. They measured an appartment and found RF in it. woo, yay. At this point I have better things to do such as soldering and sniffing some lovely lead fumes.

billshurv. There are no stats about the effects of emf in the field causing ill health and death because no one is looking for it. How many people have cancer these days, often visited upon them out of the blue? Here are some references to peer reviewed studies Scientific studies on EMFs - Powerwatch. There is much more if you choose to look. Lloyds will not insure emf technologies, Swiss Re say "Existing concerns regarding potential negative health effects from electromagnetic fields (EMF) are only likely to increase. An uptick in liability claims could be a potential long-term consequence."
Remember, thermal effects are not the biggest issue because that is more understood and controllable. It's the resonant ,biochemical effects that are the most pernicious. Interference with cell membrane calcium channel voltage gating is an identified mechanism of emf effect that has been identified. This has multiple consequences on cell and tissue metabolism.
Perhaps you can offer some references to independent safety studies for 5G?
Perhaps you should read the author's abstract conclusions before saying the sky is falling.
I read the first 20, found nothing to support your statements.
Thanks for the link, it actually shows you to be way over-reaching.
Jn

First off, that article that the first post inked to if full of misinformation. There is NO WAY that a user worn or hand held device will ever emit 20 watts of RF power on ANY frequency. Why, because it would require a HUGE battery.

The maximum RF power for a current vintage 4G LTE phone is 200 milliwatts. The RF power amp inside runs at about 30% efficiency at full power, and lower efficiency when operating at a lower power. The efficiency is even lower at the 5 to 8 GHz frequency band where the user device will transmit. So to make 20 watts at an efficiency of 20 to 25 % would require a battery of producing 80 to 100 watts of power. The AVERAGE phone transmits for 10% of the time its turned on, and yes, much of this IS "quiet" transmissions between the device and the cell tower giving up your location and a whole lot more. You are already being tracked, and your information is already being sold.

So at a 10% transmission time, your 20 watt phone would need a 8 to 10 watt hour battery for each hour of use.

True, the range of a 5G user device is quite short, so there would need to be a lot more cell sites, each with a low power level, AND they would each need to be able to communicate with each other. The cellular term is backhaul, short for hauling all that data back to the internet backbone. That is where the higher frequencies and power levels come into play. Most of this energy will be aimed at the next tower, not at people.

So, 5G is being rolled out in a few cities around the USA and other countries. We can get shiny new phones that may work on some of these new 5G towers.......

But, we already have a quietly unleashed unnamed network rolled out in most of the USA today with phones available now that function in frequency bands in the 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrum. There are already thousands of microcells broadcasting these evil 5 GHz signals into our bodies, yet nobody is crying foul. I don't even have a compatible phone, yet there is one of these 5 GHz microcells inside my house located about 15 feet from where I'm sitting.

What? How can this be? Does your cable TV company offer "cell" service? Comcast does, and so do several others. Comcast has quietly built out a microcell network using their own cable network for backhaul without building (or leasing) a single tower. All of their newer data / phone modems are microcells. Whenever a Comcast voice phone is within range of a Comcast WiFi signal, it uses that for voice, text and data. That's why even here in small town America, Comcast provides free WiFi along "main street" for any Comcast customer. When that phone wanders far from Comcast WiFi, it roams on Verizon.

There are studies that show that RF exposure is possibly harmful, and those that say it isn't. Truth is, we really don't know, so yes, there is a huge human experiment going on, but I would be far more worried about TV stations with 1 MILLION WATTS of effective radiated power per channel, and other strong RF sources than low powered phones......but then I don't spend much time using my phone.....and I was a cell phone engineer before I retired.

Humans have learnt to survive natural disasters like earth quakes, tsunami, Volcano eruptions and major diseases. Other than this only world wars has brought down population.

So to bring down population,.... An unlikely WW3 OR climate control, indirect biological war.

They' have mastered Climate control, new strain of virus testing in Africa, (ebola event.. who went there first? only Military from western country) add 5G to move towards agenda 21 / 2030 for population control. Need additional 500K deaths every day to reach this goal.
No scientific backing for climate change. Only politicians talk about it. Let's wait and see. All credits go to blackmailed politicians who have to push this in place on time.

Around 2024 Saturn, and Jupiter planets align and will stay for a few years pulling earth towards it. Some say this can cause mini ice age which can last some time. And it will affect countries down the north pole. When snow and ice form over large land area, will reduce sea level. (just heard)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:Ohno:
There are so many things that were supposed to kill us all - yet we are still here.

Now, if the poles flip. :yikes:
That is probably the most dangerous thing for all life on this little rock of ours. I wonder how long that process is supposed to take, because that is what generates the magnetosphere that protects us from solar winds and all sorts of radiation.

However, since there is nothing we can do about it, there seems to be little point in worrying about it.
:innocent:
I guess some of us have decided to leave this life earlier than it would normally take by obsessing over the future. Okay, that's your choice. The cell phones aren't going to hurt you, and people can't scan your bank cards from more than a couple feet. - max! Then the problem would be, which card are they scanning from a line up.

Worry about what matters. Not pent up fears due to a poor understanding of what technology can realistically do and what it can't.

-Chris

Relax, a solar flare could fry us all in a few nanoseconds. Or, an asteroid could wipe out the world before or after I post this message. Everyday there is some risk involved with simply living life however you know it.
But this is not about "risks". 5G is well documented by various independent scientific communities to be a true killer. It is not "probability". It is certainty.
It is brain cancer.
And that is just an appetizer before the main course of ailments that will follow.

If in doubt, "ask your chicken in your microwave oven" (trivializing here).

Can anybody shed some light as to the "technicalities" of the workings of 5G antennas?

They are supposedly some form of Comb architecture, controllable, with the capability of "directing" , "routing" the beam towards the individual that is using the bandwidth?
As in "following" the customer / chicken, so as to optimize transmission.

How does this work?

If it is indeed true, that the signal / beam can be focused in a specific direction, that would imply that the biological impact is not just alone the "power" of the transmitter.
Because that if indeed the radiation is not "omni-directional", as in loosing signal strength like the reciprocal of the distance to the power three, but as in a directed, focused, concentrated beam, then the energy density does *not* disperse but is maintained at a high concentration level, throughout a big distance.

Engineering inputs - welcome here.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hey zjjwwa,
You are asking for an entire course on electronics engineering. This isn't going to happen. You're going to have to enroll at a university and take those courses yourself, then learn from working in the industry. Once that has been done, you will understand. If you aren't willing to do this, accept what trained people are telling you. There is no way to explain this to you in any reasonable length of time. And that is assuming that you don't disagree and interrupt.

Be reasonable about what you ask of people. Anyone can demand that we prove something to them, but without an understanding similar to an electronics engineer, you haven't any hope to grasp a simpler explanation.

-Chris

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
On the other hand, we ARE building ourselves a nice little radiation bubble which we swim around in. Adding to it with every "G"... Maybe a little "precautionary principle" wouldn't hurt - this time. Slow down a bit?

No - what was I thinking.... ;)

//

Hey zjjwwa,
You are asking for an entire course on electronics engineering. This isn't going to happen. You're going to have to enroll at a university and take those courses yourself, then learn from working in the industry. Once that has been done, you will understand. If you aren't willing to do this, accept what trained people are telling you. There is no way to explain this to you in any reasonable length of time. And that is assuming that you don't disagree and interrupt.

Be reasonable about what you ask of people. Anyone can demand that we prove something to them, but without an understanding similar to an electronics engineer, you haven't any hope to grasp a simpler explanation.

-Chris
Actually, I worked some time with the industry.
At Motorola.
As for universities - been there.
It is when people start to die around you, for no apparent reasons, as in close friends, and the like, that it makes you wonder.
What I would rather suggest is an entire course in biology and medicine.
Oncology. Neurology. Just to name a few.

Last edited:
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES | Americans for Responsible Technology

I. Effects On Fetal And Newborn Development

Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring. Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).

Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).

The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues. Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).

Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint. Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).

Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study. Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).

Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radiofrequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices. Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).

Lasting Hepatotoxic Effects of Prenatal Mobile Phone Exposure. Yilmaz, A., et al. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine 30(11): 1355-1359 (2017).

Multiple Assessment Methods of Prenatal Exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation from Telecommunication in the Mothers and Children’s Environmental Health (MOCEH) Study. Choi, Ha, et al. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health 29(6):959-972 (2016).

The Use of Signal-Transduction and Metabolic Pathways to Predict Human Disease Targets from Electric and Magnetic Fields Using in vitro Data in Human Cell Lines. Parham, Portier, et al. Frontiers in Public Health (2016).

A Review on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) and the Reproductive System. Asghari, Khaki, et al. Electronic Physician 8(7):2655-2662 (2016).

Genotoxicity Induced by Foetal and Infant Exposure to Magnetic Fields and Modulation of Ionising Radiation Effects. Udroiu, Antoccia, et al. PLoS One (2015).

Oxidative Stress of Brain and Liver is Increased by Wi-Fi (2.45 GHz) Exposure of Rats During Pregnancy and the Development of Newborns. Çelik, Ömer, et al. Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy 75(B):134-139 (2015).

Neurodegenerative Changes and Apoptosis Induced by Intrauterine and Extrauterine Exposure of Radiofrequency Radiation. Güler, Göknur, et al. Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy 75(B):128-133 (2015).

Maternal Exposure to a Continuous 900-MHz Electromagnetic Field Provokes Neuronal Loss and Pathological Changes in Cerebellum of 32-Day-Old Female Rat Offspring. Odaci, Ersan, et al. Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy 75(B):105-110 (2015).

Different Periods of Intrauterine Exposure to Electromagnetic Field: Influence on Female Rats' Fertility, Prenatal and Postnatal Development. Alchalabi, Aklilu, et al. Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction 5(1):14-23 (2015).

Use of Mobile Phone During Pregnancy and the Risk of Spontaneous Abortion. Mahmoudabadi, Ziaei, et al. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering 13:34 (2015).

Oxidative Mechanisms of Biological Activity of Low-Intensity Radiofrequency Radiation. Yakymenko, et al. Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine 34(3):1-16 (2015).

Effects of Prenatal 900 MHz Electromagnetic Field Exposures on the Histology of Rat Kidney. Ulubay, et al. International Journal of Radiation Biology 91(1):35-41 (2015).

The Effect of Exposure of Rats During Prenatal Period to Radiation Spreading from Mobile Phones on Renal Development. Bedir, et al. Renal Failure 37(2):305-9 (2014).

Dosimetric Study of Fetal Exposure to Uniform Magnetic Fields at 50 Hz. Liorni, et al. Bioelectromagnetics 35(8):580-97 (2014).

Influence of Pregnancy Stage and Fetus Position on the Whole-Body and Local Exposure of the Fetus to RF-EMF. Varsier, et al. Physics in Medicine and Biology 59(17):4913-26 (2014).

Autism-Relevant Social Abnormalities in Mice Exposed Perinatally to Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields. Alsaeed, et al. International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience 37:58-6 (2014).

Pyramidal Cell Loss in the Cornu Ammonis of 32-day-old Female Rats Following Exposure to a 900 Megahertz Electromagnetic Field During Prenatal Days 13–21. Bas, et al. NeuroQuantology Volume 11, Issue 4: 591-599 (2013).

The Effects of 900 Megahertz Electromagnetic Field Applied in the Prenatal Period on Spinal Cord Morphology and Motor Behavior in Female Rat Pups. Odaci, et al. NeuroQuantology Volume 11, Issue 4: 573-581 (2013).

Fetal Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure From 800-1900 MHz-Rated Cellular Telephones Affects Neurodevelopment and Behavior in Mice. Aldad, Gan, et al. Scientific Reports 2(312) (2013).

Cranial and Postcranial Skeletal Variations Induced in Mouse Embryos by Mobile Phone Radiation. Fragopoulou, Koussoulakos, et al. Pathophysiology 17(3):169-77 (2010).

Dysbindin Modulates Prefrontal Cortical Glutamatergic Circuits and Working Memory Function in Mice. Jentsch, et al Neuropsychopharmacology 34, 2601–8 (2009).

Stress Signalling Pathways that Impair Prefrontal Cortex Structure and Function. Arnsten, A. F. National Review of Neuroscience 10, 410–22 (2009).

Maternal Occupational Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Fields and the Risk of Brain Cancer in the Offspring. Li, Mclaughlin, et al. Cancer Causes & Control 20(6):945-55 (2009).

Reproductive and Developmental Effects of EMF in Vertebrate Animal Models. Pourlis, A.F. Pathophysiology 16(2-3):179-89 (2009).

Prenatal and Postnatal Exposure to Cell Phone Use and Behavioral Problems in Children. Divan, Kheifets, et al. Epidemiology19(4):523-29 (2008).

Effects of Prenatal Exposure to a 900 MHz Electromagnetic Field on the Dentate Gyrus of Rats: A Stereological and Histopathological Study. Odaci, et al. Brain Research 1238: 224–229 (2008).

Exposure to Cell Phone Radiation Up-Regulates Apoptosis Genes in Primary Cultures of Neurons and Astrocytes. Zhao, et al. Science Digest 412: 34–38 (2007).

Cell Death Induced by GSM 900-MHz and DCS 1800-MHz Mobile Telephony Radiation. Panagopoulos, et al. Mutation Research626, 69–78 (2006).

Ultra High Frequency-Electromagnetic Field Irradiation During Pregnancy Leads to an Increase in Erythrocytes Micronuclei Incidence in Rat Offspring. Ferreira, Knakievicz, et al. Life Sciences 80(1):43-50 (2006).

Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Biederman, J. & Faraone, S. V. Lancet 366, 237–248 (2005).

Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: An Overview of the Etiology and a Review of the Literature Relating to the Correlates and Lifecourse Outcomes for Men and Women. Brassett-Harknett, A. & Butler, N. Clinical Psychology Review 27,188–210 (2005).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.