Sites like Audiogon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello folks,

Can you folks please tell me where I can find used audio equipment besides Audiogon.com, Craigslist and Ebay? I did look on Amazon but there's too much clutter on that site. Preferably, a site with a good reputation. I'm looking for one that sells mostly used audio gear.
If that site also has video postings of their products in action, that would be cool as well. I'm tired of seeing a product online and then looking for the product on YouTube to see how the product sounds.
Now I know many will say, "Moron, you can tell the way things sound over the internet because you lose sound quality etc, etc, etc." but I think it beats not hearing anything at all. And not that I would make my decision solely based on the sound on the net, but also by reviews of the product etc. And then I will be able to decide if it's worth my flying out to listen to the product.

Thanks in advance folks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.