Power supply for three wheels electric scooter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to u all.Recently for my birthday,i was given a chinese made electric scooter. It is a very solid bike with three gears and i haven't have any problems with it so far.The only problem comes when to charge its batteries.The service manual is in Madarin as well as the scooters'brand, so it is difficult to know about any safety recommendations. My folks contacted the wholesaler who said that the lot comes as a kit with its only manual in mandarin..On the charger there is only the CE logo and its ratings @48 volts/2Amps.There is also a pair of red leds, another pair of green leds of which one becomes blue at the start of charging. Has any one come across such a charger and could inform me what mode the leds stand for.thanking u all in advance, regards Revenant.

Open up the charger (if it can be done non-destructively), and see if there's a name on the PC board? Check the scooter for names on components (like the motor and controller). Then, searching may find the identical scooter sold under a different name with better documentation.

Does it look like this charger? https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Battery-Cooling-29-4V5A-Anderson/dp/B07NLSB6DL
Going by the label, these are made in a variety of voltages and currents.
Does this description of the LEDs match the behaviour of your charger?
"LED 1 red: Power on.
LED 2 red: Battery being charged.
LED 2 Flash: Battery will be charged completely soon.
LED 2 green: Battery has been charged completely."

Oh, never mind; that's fewer LEDs than yours. Anyway, browsing Amazon or aliexpress for a charger that looks like yours could be helpful.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.