Anyone seen this patent yet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not up on my physics anymore, but how can one force (electromagnetic) be used to create another force(gravity)?
If it moves a mass back and forth, it's generating gravity waves (a very, very, VERY slight variation in gravity).

Having read a few paragraphs of the patent, it's electrical charges (electrons? ions?) that it claims are moving and generating gravity waves. It mentions Ligo, thus "gravity waves are proven to exist" ...

Ligo just barely detects hugely violent events (very dense entities, neutron stars or black holes many times the mass of the Sun, orbiting very close and spinning around each other hundreds of times per second just before they merge) that generate gravity waves that Ligo can barely detect.

Of the "four basic forces," gravitational force is by far the weakest, and is only known to five or six significant figures, despite a lot of effort in measuring it.

Offhand I don't believe this thing generates anything that it detectable gravity-wise.

All a patent means is someone spent money on filing fees, and maybe even more money on an attorney to write it up in patent-language, and did NOT say in any part of the patent text "this is a perpetual motion machine." Sometimes patents DO describe and protect some sort of intellectual property, but only offer real protection for larger companies that have the funds to prosecute infringers.

This guy is hilarious.

Room temperature superconductivity.....

The present invention is a room temperature superconductor comprising of a wire, which comprises of an insulator core and a metal coating. The metal coating is disposed around the insulator core, and the metal is coating deposited on the core. When a pulsed current is passed through the wire, while the wire is vibrated, room temperature superconductivity is induced.

Lol

I take the view that gravity is a quantum manifestation
ie 'Heisenberg's Potentia' and that it can be engineered.
Pic

Attachments

• WP_20190910_21_31_37_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20190910_21_31_37_Pro (2).jpg
    644.7 KB · Views: 235
We believe this is the beginning of a new era of superconductivity," Russell Hemley, a research professor at the GW School of Engineering and Applied Science, said. "We have examined just one chemical system – the rare earth La plus hydrogen. There are additional structures in this system, but more significantly, there are many other hydrogen-rich materials like these with different chemical compositions to explore. We are confident many other hydrides—or superhydrides—will be found with even higher transition temperatures under pressure."

Researchers discover new evidence of superconductivity at near room temperature

So if one day you find yourself falling into a black hole you simply have to imagine that the black hole is not there and this will switch off its gravity. You could start practising on earth; maybe this is how levitation works?

I clearly remember grade 7 where 2 friends and I were able to "lift" a 3rd person laying down with just 2 fingers of each hand about 12" off the ground doing the"light as a feather stiff as a board" chant, right in the schoolyard.
No b.s.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.