Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Electronics DIY assemblers wanted in UK - Voice Mods
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th June 2019, 10:29 AM   #1
Trackhappy is offline Trackhappy  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default Electronics DIY assemblers wanted in UK - Voice Mods

Hi all,
I designed a digital voice modulator and donated the design to Project Dalek where another Member and myself polished the design and the owner John produced a fabulous sticker to make it look cool. I assemble them in Australia at no labour cost for Dalek enthusiasts. We need somebody in the UK who has an interest in DIY electronics and wants to help others, to assemble them in the UK. There can be some compensation for your time if you wish, but not retail type prices.
I would help somebody get going if there were anybody interested. I'd send them over from Aus, but postage and customs duty make it cost prohibitive.
Pleas contact me, or the owner John on the board if you or anybody you know might be interested in helping.
Cheers,
Glenn.
Old 21st July 2019, 03:33 AM   #2
nigelwright7557 is offline nigelwright7557  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I would have thought a Chinese pcb manufacturer and assembler would be the way to go if you need a few making. A bit closer than the UK.
Old 21st July 2019, 10:42 PM   #3
Trackhappy is offline Trackhappy  Australia
diyAudio Member

Thanks Nigel. I got a rough cost, but it doubles the cost of the units for builders and this is all hobby, non-profit so prefer to find somebody who is interested in the hobby to take them on.

Electronics DIY assemblers wanted in UK - Voice ModsHide this!Advertise here!