Superluminally

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is Singleton's earlier summary report from 2011. It has a good description of hardware. 42MB
https://laacg.lanl.gov/superluminal/pubs/DRsummary.pdf
The assembly reminds me of a wild-***-guess device I built back in 90's. It used a copper disk with virtual segments 'rotating' with a microcomputer controlling the phase switches.
I was attempting to duplicate an effect seen on electric motor rotors with something called virtual inertia. When power is removed, the disk continues to 'spin' as seen with probes on each segment. I did see a continuation for about three seconds. (the disk is stationary to observer)
_________

I think the power beaming is totally different application but still requiring the rotating surface wave. The beam patent mentioned operating at 600MHz.

Attachments

• modulator.JPG
    modulator.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 143
(still working on this)
In reading Mind-Reach:puthoff I noticed a reference to Dunne's 'time-travel' experiments circa early 20th.
Downloaded free 3rd edition and going through it now.
I'm still thinking music is a factor. So now collecting so-called ancient music.

Speeds of the reported results are instant.

I've also discovered that polarization of emitter device is a factor in entanglement experiments, similar to the various modes and antenna polarizations seen in EM.

-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.