Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Proto Board
Proto Board
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th November 2017, 07:21 PM   #1
Ripcord is offline Ripcord  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Proto Board

Now that the china pcb houses are offering such cheap prices on pcb's I though it might be cool to design a proto board for knocking up circuits for testing purposes. I've started one with some features that I thought might be a good start. Take a look and see if there might be something that you think would be more important than what I have. I have included two different kinds of rectifiers, (and two different size diodes). There is also two spade connectors for power if you have a bench and/or regulated supply. All pads are basically spaced at 2.54mm. I put TO-247 and TO-220 patterns on. I think the 2SK1058 type TO-3P will also fit. I made provisions for DIP sockets on there, and a way to access the pins that are between rows. This is just a fun type project but thought it could be handy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Proto Board.jpg (260.0 KB, 41 views)

Proto BoardHide this!Advertise here!