Elliott Sound Products (ESP) website

Looks like I'm having some weird DNS server problems here. Even more strange is that's the only site affected for me. Anyways, got it to work.

Could be an ipV4/v6 bridging problem. I've seen a lot of those lately, especially with fora. It is a problem in between your computer and the webhost, so there is very little you or the host can do about it.

If you have an ISP with a decent helpdesk, you could try mailing them and seeing if they are willing to help with tracing such a difficult problem.

You could also try setting Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or OpenDNS in your router to see if that helps. If it is an ipV4/v6 bridging problem, changing DNS won't help though.

Mr. Rod Elliott,
Your website is one of the best DIY audio resource that I have ever come across. Your page contributed a lot to kindle my enthusiasm about audio related hardwares. I had found your new page and did the bookmark correction long before you posted new url here. I took this opportunity to express my gratitude to you and your best effort. Thank you.

ESP is moving (again!)

The ESP site has (again) been monstered by my US hosting 'service', and has been totally migrated to Elliott Sound Products - The Audio Pages (Main Index).

The URL has been aroud for several years, and hosted my 'secure' construction pages, along with re-directs to various projects and articles. These are now all on the Australian site, and I'm progressively setting up re-directs from the US site so that all material remains intact.

No new material will be published on the 'old' site, so the Elliott Sound Products - The Audio Pages (Main Index) site is the go-to for the latest.

At least I'm now in the position where Westhost can't mess me around any more, and the Elliott Sound Products - The Audio Pages (Main Index) should be stable until I shuffle off my mortal coil (not for a while I hope :cool:)

I must thank everyone who has posted messages of support, and hope that you visit the new site soon.