how to create a synth or dj Equipment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello I would like to recieve some orientation or help in how to create a machine like the Roland MC-505, check at ebay.com search for mc 505, check the machine its awesome. I have one and Im studing electronics, but as I am starting I dont have the idea of what in the heck this machine has inside of it. Could anybody post any URLs or web pages to visit and have a bit of idea. Im willing to learn how to create a machine like the one mentioned above.

Thank you, I will be around this week posting and reading.

Abraham
From Mty, Mexico

Try a websearch for synthetizer schematics, i've found quite a few of them... basically there's a group of signal creators (sinewave oscilators, noise sources, etc), that are triggered at a certain frequencies by a keyboard, midi interface or whatever... then these are routed by mixers or filters of different kinds, depending on the design. For mostly all analog synths this arrangement is the usual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.