security system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi friend
i am new here and i am a non engineering student but i want to make some security projects.
so please help me to ready a HOME SECURITY SYSTEM so i want to some details by you like PCB design,components,audio,software and other important details.
so please help me

On the other hand this is the Everything Else section.

My advice, first google Home Security and a lot of options come up. If you are really looking for a board to make, well OK, but if you want to put a system together, places like Parts Exress and others have all the components.

The underlying principals are pretty basic, but like anything you can make it as complex as you like. There are books on the subject, find one and read it.

You need to define the project. Will this be just a perimeter system, ie door and window sensors? Or you also want motion sensors? Interior only or also outdoor? Fire detection? Sensors wired to the central box or wireless sensors? Battery backup? You want it to make a phone call? Simple key switch for arming? Or keypad and access codes? Etc. This is not my area, but those things all come to mind.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.