Quik Strip?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
I will use nothing except for my stripmaster, which I picked up from Home Depot. I attached a picture.

It is the greatest invention for stripping wires.

If you are curious how it works, you put the wire through it at the desired stripping length, and it splits apart, one side holding the wire, and the other side stripping it.

--
Brian

Attachments

• stripmaster.jpg
    stripmaster.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 210
I bought a set of the Quik-strip wire strippers. The shipping rate was 9.95 for 2 strippers and a dvd. That seemed a but outrageous but i thought what the heck. When i received them, the dvd was broken and it did not appear to be done during shipping. The strippers themselves were not extremely well made but they did do a decent job of stripping. The wire cutters did not work very well. All in all i decided that they were not worth the $32.00 that i spent. i could not get any answers to my emails or phone calls and had to dipute the charge with AMEX. Then I did a little research on ebay and found the exact same wire strippers for .25 cents plus $6 shipping. Same box/same everything. QUIK-STRIP is not a real brand. It is just an infomercial scam to sell a cheap made in china product that you could get on ebay for $5 bucks. BUYER BEWARE/ DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH QUIK-STRIP. Buy through Ebay if you really want them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.