Impedance measurement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys ( and gals )

Is there anyone in the Peoria Ill area that can do an impedance measurement on a finished enclosure.

I have a friend there who I had designed a bass cabinet for and wanted someone to measure the impedance for him to fine tune the ports to make sure the Fb as designed is correct. We are willing to pay for this service of course.

Doug:D

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Doug said:
Hi guys ( and gals )

Is there anyone in the Peoria Ill area that can do an impedance measurement on a finished enclosure.

I have a friend there who I had designed a bass cabinet for and wanted someone to measure the impedance for him to fine tune the ports to make sure the Fb as designed is correct. We are willing to pay for this service of course.

Hi Doug,

Decware Audio is in Peoria, IL. Here's their WWW.
http://www.decware.com/menu1.shtml

Thanks Rod:

Damn, I thought maybe we would get lucky and someone would offer to do it for nothing !! LOL.

All kidding aside, I , of course have heard of Decware but it didn't click in that they were in Peoria. I will foreward the info to my friend.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.