New Linear Audio publication!

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
My stock of Linear Audio Volumes continues to dwindle. Vol 8 and Vol 12 are sold out (though available from Amazon).

Lets move the remaining issues as well: For the time being, I am offering a 20% discount on all orders for printed material from linearaudio.net: Volumes in stock and books.

Any paypal order will get 20% refunded within two days, including the shipping. How's that for a summer deal :cool: ??

Jan

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Sad to see it go! Are you sure that you will not have some great things to sell in the future?

All of your efforts related to Linear Audio have been an enormous and priceless contribution to the audio community. Thanks Jan!

Cheers,
Bob

Thanks Bob, but be aware that a lot of my stuff has been inspired by you!
Your enormous efforts you had to put in your books we probably can only dimly fathom.

The way you explain stuff here without ever loosing your patience even with nonsense posts or outright hostility should be an example for many here.
This place is much better with people like you around.

And yes, I have great plans for the future ;-)

Jan

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Jan, after the webshop closes for good, how would you prefer people to handle requests for reprints??

To name one example, I have been a vigorous enthusiast of Bob Cordell's LA article on his "Vinyl Trak" phonostage, and have steered quite a few people to your web store to purchase a soft copy of Bob's article in .pdf.

A year from now, when the webshop is gone, what should I do? Not joking around here.