Reporting an abuse caused Thread Close?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That's not the point, Sonusthree, is it?

Did You miss the fact that the thread was reactivated by this manualsinpdf post recently?

Do you want any commercial vendor (especially this type) posting here, whenever they want to or do you want some information of value being shared on these forums?

It would be a shame to lose the value of this forum by it being diluted with commercial posts. The rules explicitly state commercial posts should be reported, I presume for this very reason and this is what I did.

I don't see it as a commercial post. There is a very large grey area here that requires careful consideration. The mods do a great job of policing that 'grey area'.
Should 'manualsinpdf' not be allowed to answer the points being made about them? Would that be in the spirit of this forum?

No, I don't want this forum to become a commercial free-for-all and I don't think it has. Do you?

With regards to the other thread: I think that everyone has made their point ...... after two years! :D

Of course they have a right to reply and I'm taking them up on their offer made in the reply - a full refund

Lets see if they honour this after two years - I've emailed them requesting it!

I had emailed them numerous times in 2006 requesting this and finally gave up after posting them the links to forums on which they were being complained about - I've just checked those links & they have posted the exact same message to all these forums

Is this advertising?

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Thanks for taking the time and effort, Keny.
As others pointed out, the essence has been posted and we need not to walk in circles.
A condensed and non sidetracked topic about the subject is best for other members to quickly understand the message and make up their mind.
We don’t ban people lightly and only when the forum rules are violated. If said member is committing fraud, the court will be the judge, not Diyaudio.

Let’s leave it at that.

/Hugo :cop:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.