My apologies to this forum for my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I am terribly sorry to anyone who took offense to the previous post of mine. I'm far from racist, and didn't realize what I was doing at the time I made the post. It was careless of me. I wasn't in the best of moods at the time for entirely different reasons, and shouldn't have been posting at the time. Anyway, ScottG pretty much summed up my feelings in regards to the subject. You'll notice how people residing in areas closer to me seemed to take a much more understanding point of view towards my comments. In all honesty, I had just woken up and couldn't go back to sleep (very routine for me) when I made that post. I never intended to offend anyone. However, I soon realized what I might have done and went back to delete it, but it was already too late. Regardless, I know this isn't the place for such topics, and simply made a careless mistake.

Anyway, a lot has come up recently in my personal life, and I'm currently suffering from a severe case of the flu on top of everything else. That said, I'm finding it rather diffuclt to continue sitting here to type at the moment. So for now, I won't say much other than that.

By the way, I'm about as far from 'redneck' as you can get. I've never even been the least bit attracted to country music, much less taken part in that particular lifestyle. I've had several jobs in the past that involved constant communication with people from up north, and along with them, people I've personally met from there would all seem shocked at the fact that I was from Texas, as I don't even have much of a southern accent. Just another stereotype, everyone has them. And if you ever asked anyone who knows me personally whether or not I was a 'nice guy', they'd probably feel obligated to elaborate further, and that simply leaving the conversation in agreement with such a vague description would be a severe understatement.

Once again, I really am very sorry. I really don't know what else to say other than that.

Mods, my apologies for putting this here, but I tried to post in the new thread that was created from the previous and couldn't. Put it where it goes, or do what you want with it.

Regards,
Brandin

Parkland Memorial Hospital (Dallas, TX):

http://www.google.com/search?q="A recent patient survey indicated that 70 percent of the women who"

"A recent patient survey indicated that 70 percent of the women who
gave birth at Parkland in the first three months of 2006 were illegal immigrants." (at taxpayers' expense)

On the other hand, I've been very sick now for weeks with a severe viral infection that has turned into pneumonia, and I can't do anything about it.

About a year ago, I was struck with food poisoning and rushed to Parkland, in hopes that any treatment would be somewhat cheaper than if I were to go elsewhere. Strangely, in the end, I was forced to pay a medical bill in the amount of $1,200, which I didn't have. All they did during 'treatment' was give me an IV (after making my arm a bloody mess for 2 hours). Over a period of time, which much distress and constant harassment from the hospital, I finally managed to pay it off.

We are being sold out by our politicians and corporate leaders. Legal residents and citizens of this country no longer have a voice; that right has been passed on to the illegals and their handlers.

Our senior citizens often have had to resort to eating cat food or sacrifice necessary medicines because they can't afford them. They have lived and worked here all their lives and we don't take care of them.

So, here I am, sick as a dog, and can't do anything about it. Regarding the pneumonia, things are beginning to get pretty serious. My employment doesn't provide me with medical benefits, and I can't afford to get insurance elsewhere. Oh well.

Anyway, this kind of stuff is all I was referring to previously. Throughout my current situation, I couldn't help being reminded of all the hostility I received in response to that post. It's actually great to know that so many people don't understand. Like I said, I'm leaving this country. Well, if I don't die first within the next few days..

I wonder where these so called RIGHTS are founded?
Rights are guaranteed only to citizens, but the media and the liberals are using smoke and mirrors to extend these rights to illegals and minority groups. Minorities overrule the majority.
Illegals have more rights than citizens do. If you don't believe me, try driving without a license or insurance and see what happens to you.

A revolution is in order, but you can't get two people to unite on pizza, let alone public policies.
Divide and conquer.

Status
Not open for further replies.