Acoustic Audio anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
stealthninja said:
Has anyone ever heard of the company Acoustic Audio or delt with the website deepdiscount.com? I'm not sure I believe the products are even real.

Please forgive us if our suspicions are misplaced but you can understand that your first post is a little suspect. What makes you think that they are not " even real". :confused:

Please don't take this the wrong way but many people have tried this method of promoting websites and products.

Kind regards,
Martin.

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Well, one of the sites appears to be a car audio dealer in South Africa, (that's what the ".za" suffix in the url means), and the other seems to be an online discount dealer in Illinois.

I am not sure how you can check their validity, but there doesn't seem to be anything abnormal about them. What is it about them which makes you question if they are real or not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.