Salt Lake Instrument For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bill Davis is retiring after decades in the buisness and the tubes and stuff are all for sale. I've always had fun looking through Bill's warehouse and where else on the planet could one find Image Dissector Toobes for sale. I will miss this place!! If anyone is truely interested in owning 3/4 million toobes then contact him directly. If interested contat him directly. His retirement notice is below.....

Mark

IT IS TIME TO CLOSE THE DOORS
For Sale: Salt Lake Instrument

Years ago as a member of the U.S. Navy, I spent 23 days on Omaha Beach in WW-2. Later I was transfered to a ship named the USS Marathon APA 200 in the Pacific that wound up being torpedoed.

After discharge from the Navy, I was employed by a wholesale electronics company. Gradually I started to buy and sell war surplus electronics (tubes) and opened my buisness that I named Salt Lake Instrument Service. Over time, the core of my buisness developed into buying and selling electronic materials and repairing electronic test instruments, tubes and meters. I have enjoyed this buisness for 60 years...enoyed the buisness itself and the folks that I have become aquainted with over that span of time.

After 60 years of being self employed I am ready to close the doors of Salt Lake Instrument Service. I am ready to let it go.

Anyone interested in purchasing this buisness that has an inventory of approximately 3/4 million tubes and electronic parts should contact me.

William H. Davis
Salt Lake Instrument Service
129 West 1700 South
Salt Lake City, UTah 84115

801-487-2541

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.