macbook pro inverted phase?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I connect Line-out to the Line-in with same 3.5mm stereo cable.
And get different results in phase and transfer measurements.
I used fuzzmeasure pro V333
And REW
Some apple lap top models showing inverted phase.
Step response on some laptop-s 2 model of MBP 17in showing opposite phase at input OR output by going first into negative region on Y axis
Mac mini have correct phase and step response. (High siera.)
15in MBP old model correct phase and step response. (Mavericks)
17in MBP old model opposite phase 180deg. (Mountain Lion)
17in MBP old model opposite phase 180deg. (Mavericks)
I am sure that we have more mac users. Please give some comments and personal experience on this issues?

Comes from a company with upside down understanding of many things :) Just reverse it.

how they understands upside down the things i can illustrate with facts:
I have these laptops more than 10 years. never I have had some problems or crash in OS. I have no issues with viruses. They are like new after more than decade. I have Windows on bootcamp working good and without issues but restricted from the internet... And the batteries are still good. As the keyboard keys still standing...
My wife burned down and throw to trash 3-4 pieces standard lap tops during the same period...

negative step response indicating that
output is out of phase
or
input is out of phase

Attachments

• fuzzmeasure MBP 17in mavericks.png
    fuzzmeasure MBP 17in mavericks.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 94
  • REW MBP 17in mavericks.jpg
    REW MBP 17in mavericks.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 92
Joined 2005
Paid Member
By "use loopback" I meant to use dual channel measurement. One channel has your DUT (device under test), the other channel has the loopback. The loopback data is used to compensate the DUT measurement for the characteristics of the measurement chain outside the DUT. Using the loopback will compensate for the frequency response and the signal polarity of the sound card.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.