LattePanda Delta as a measurement and simulation computer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I am in the process of making a small portable computer for measurements and simulations running Win 10 pro. So why not share my findings?

The reason is that I have only Mac computer in my house and need a win computer for a smooth operation. I don’t want a cheap win computer since it would only make me angry.

So I am trying this hardware and dedicate it only for diy audio stuff.
A LattePanda Delta LattePanda Delta 432 – Tiny Ultimate Windows / Linux Device 4GB/32GB - DFRobot with their titan case and streaming cable.

A measurement mic from minidsp Acoustic Measurement Tools : UMIK-1

Dayton dats V2 Dayton Audio DATS V2 Computer Based Audio Component Test System

And wondom ICP3 WONDOM | STORE

The mic works in REW and Holmimpulse. Check!

Dats V2 working as it should. Check!
And programing dsp units from wondom works using sigma studio, check

So far everything works as it should controlling everything using no maschine over local WiFi from my MacBook Pro retina. A small hdmi emulator is plugged in to the output on the LattePanda so the unit works better headless. Otherwise the onboard GPU is acting up and startup takes forever.

I have Hornresp, Basta, and sigma studio working as it should.
And also some software for programing a Active crossover for my PA system. And also software for my inuke 3000 dsp.

What’s left to do is battery powering the LattePanda and a amplifier for speaker testing. And fitting everything in a case.

So far everything works.

Let the experimentation begin!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.