Need USA citisen help to buy pliers from ebay.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have found some of the best pliers in USA for nearly nothing, he keeps selling 5 at a time but for some strange reason, cant he get the system to allow people from Denmark as byers. He have tried, I have also contacted ebay but with no result.

If you please will help me to bye the pliers and ship them to me, will I be super happy. I do pay in advance of cause! :)

Link would be great - I am looking for a set of good side cutters - all the affordable ones I have seen so far appear to be made in that eastern country from recycled pig iron - that is is, the blades are soft and do not line up and the fulcrum wobbles. Have found an Oz supplier but at AU$50+ I dunno....

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Link would be great - I am looking for a set of good side cutters - all the affordable ones I have seen so far appear to be made in that eastern country from recycled pig iron - that is is, the blades are soft and do not line up and the fulcrum wobbles. Have found an Oz supplier but at AU$50+ I dunno....

If you buy Knipex pliers you don't need to worry.

Thanks to you all, and sorry for my late answer.

It turned out to be used pliers with no guaranty on how used they were.
Knipex is a great tool, I have choosen the NWS instead as I think they are even better, but both Knipex and NWS it the normal size pliers, where I am looking for the small pliers for where normal size is to big.
As jfetter writes, do pliers often get damaged by some components that have very hard leads. So I am looking for something that are ment for work.
Do any of you know the Tronix brand?

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi you obviously haven’t looked carefully at the Knipex website. It is them that have a large program of mini side cutters!

I attached a picture of a part of my collection.

Attachments

• 7B119D83-BB61-4353-9F21-F97F8F63B33F.jpg
    7B119D83-BB61-4353-9F21-F97F8F63B33F.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
They are as mini as mini can be. I trust I have given enough info, please consult their website. In fact I have obtained these as not many other brands have such a complete program in small size pliers (in all forms). Their ESD safe line is very good but expensive. These are black and grey coloured.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Keep clear of these as they are not the same quality as the other types. The pressed steel series are just OK but they are faster blunt than the normal types. Your danish colleague gave a good link. You will notice (I hope) that most of the small sized pliers are 125 mm.

LOL oh, smart done! :)

;)

Attachments

• product_thumb.php.jpeg
    product_thumb.php.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Hello fellow Dane.
Attached link is Danish they have knipex pliers from big to small, think green buy local...:)
Knipex Tang & Laseringstang | Se udvalget online & Kob her
I have to admit that "buy green" to me is something I don't care about:) If I can buy pliers to the same price locally, I'll do it but if I can save money by buying outside, I'll do that.
Often do you pay insanely in Denmark, some items I have bought in USA for less then 200$ did cost fare beyond 1500$ in Denmark! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.