cable organizer?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How do you store all the different test-cables for electronics? There is scope-probes, DVM-wires, custom-wires, banana-plug-wires, RCA, Phono, and the list goes on.

I like the solution where they all hang on the wall, but that takes up a lot of wall-space.

Whats the clever solution?

Kind regards TroelsM

How do you store all the different test-cables for electronics? There is scope-probes, DVM-wires, custom-wires, banana-plug-wires, RCA, Phono, and the list goes on.

I like the solution where they all hang on the wall, but that takes up a lot of wall-space.

Whats the clever solution?

Kind regards TroelsM

I have used top quality Electric Cord Organizer box to store all different types of electric cords. This box is made of quality high density steel, anti-scratch coating, and fire-retardant steel. Compatible with long high and short surge protectors, see photos for details about the dimensions. Fits most standard 6- 12 outlet power strips.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
keep it simple, one bananas, one BNC

Attachments

• Cable.jpg
    Cable.jpg
    596.7 KB · Views: 61
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.