Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment & Tools From test equipment to hand tools

aoYue 852
aoYue 852
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd September 2018, 07:16 PM   #1
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default aoYue 852

I did buy a aoYue 852 however the air stream is to high and I blow the smd away.

I can not get it lower then 2.5 but it has to be get to 1 of 0.5.

I have look in it and try to find the fault, hoever it is equipped with a atmega 8 cpu and has triac regulators for the heat and the airpump, it uses pulswidth modulation.

This modulated output go into a npn buffer and then into a opto coupler who drives the triac, I do not see wel if this can be adjusted the right way, or need I to change the software or let the cpu working on a lower clock? she have use the internal atmega rc clock signal, lowering that do work then the air go lower also. I have try to make the resistor bigger on the opto coupler low voltage side, no effect, strange.

Someone tips or now what to do?. It does work quite good has no trouble to remove a chip.

Aoyue 852 Rework Station | eBay

thanks.

kees

Last edited by kees52; 22nd September 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old 22nd September 2018, 08:31 PM   #2
PRR is offline PRR  United States
diyAudio Member

Attached Images
File Type: gif lo-flo.gif (71.5 KB, 36 views)
Old 22nd September 2018, 09:00 PM   #3
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRR View Post
I send this to the manufacturer. if it can not be cured I send it back in warrantie. But if it a easy fix then i do correct it myselfs.

aoYue 852Hide this!Advertise here!