Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment & Tools From test equipment to hand tools

HP8903B GPIB - PROBLEM
HP8903B GPIB - PROBLEM
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th September 2018, 08:20 AM   #1
kamus87 is offline kamus87
diyAudio Member

Default HP8903B GPIB - PROBLEM

Welcome.
I've HP8903B Audio Analyzer. I would like control this instrument from my LabView 2010. I download drivers from NI : Keysight Technologies / Agilent Technologies hp8903b Analyzer - IEEE 488.2 (GPIB) Driver for LabVIEW - National Instruments . Instrument connect witch program, switches function on the front panel, measurement voltage etc. The problem is that it does not generate sine. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? DIP switches are set : 11100000 , when I turn on the SPCL 21.0 in generator (adres 28).
Old 9th September 2018, 09:07 PM   #2
Heet is offline Heet
diyAudio Member

Hi Kamus,

Did you find a solution to the problem? If not you can follow this link HP 8903B in Float? another member had some issue which might be similar to yours and they did work through it. Kindly follow it and you can ask more on the thread to receive some guidance.

Thanks. I hope it helps.
Old 10th September 2018, 07:04 AM   #3
kamus87 is offline kamus87
diyAudio Member

I've partially solved this problem. In order for the sine wave to appear on the oscilloscope you must set the amplitude in the generator before using the program. In now first frequency appears on the oscilloscope but not sweep to next frequency...

HP8903B GPIB - PROBLEMHide this!Advertise here!