Need a favor from an Amplitrex tester owner -

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's a great first post - contributing to the cause already!

So I've got an AT1000 Amplitrex tester and have misplaced the software disc. Contacting Amplitrex is nothing short of impossible - I've emailed numerous times over the last 5 months with zero response. It would be easier to speak to with the president or invent time travel or recieving a response to no less than 20 emails..

If someone can iso/upload to an ftp (can supply ftp) it would be awesome- we can work something out.. Having to resort onto these avenues is absurd but I have a mountain of tubes to test and sell off before retirement...

many thanks -
A.C.

My sister lives in Doylestown, but smart as she is, she cares nothing about electronics.

Forget emails, have you tried picking up the phone and calling them? Emails are easily ignored passed off or otherwise left to rot, but a call in my experience at least gets you a "no" right now if it is going to be a no.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.