HeathKit IG-1272 - New Schematic - No Copyright!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,

I've owned a HeathKit IG-1272 since I built it back in the late 1970s.
I have the entire manual, but that does no one any good as any one who allows it to be posted gets sued by the expletive deleted, mentally deficient and greedy canine child who bought the rights to Heath documentation for the express purpose of extracting unearned $$$.

So, I have drawn a complete IG-1272 schematic and am placing it in THE PUBLIC DOMAIN for the free use of anyone who owns one.

ENJOY!

Thomas Garson
Aural Technology, Ashland, OR

PS
Non Heath proprietary electronic parts are documented using their standard industrial designators in order to facilitate maintenance.

Attachments

• Heath_IG1272.pdf
    265.6 KB · Views: 376
Hi Thomas thanks for posting the schematic would you have the rest of the manual in pdf as well I have one and have searched high and low and in between for any manuals on this unit would like to figure out all the functions sure has a lot of switches...

George.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
...sure has a lot of switches....

Their function should be obvious.

If you want 123Hz, you press "10" "2" ".3" (makes 12.3) and Multiplier "10" (makes 123).

Attenuation has 10 20 and 40dB, and can be combined to reach 70dB.

Meter reads correctly in 600 Ohm load; if you are driving 10K load you need to press INT Load.

Attachments

• IG1272.jpg
    IG1272.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 252
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.