audio analyzer for digilent analog discovery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This looks interesting, especially if like me you're a measurement newb and already have a Digilent Analog Discovery.

Anyone here give it a whirl yet?

Audio Analyzer Suite for Analog Discovery 1 & 2

- THD+N vs Frequency
- THD+N vs Power
- Intermodulation Distortion
- Frequency Response
- Input Impedance
- Output Impedance
- Spectrum Analyzer w/function gen
- Oscilloscope w/function gen

BK

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,456
This is very cool... I don't need/use this THD suite primarily because i have other stuff from Prism and AP that serves me well.
That said, I find myself cracking out the Digilent Analogue Discovery all the time.

Why ? because it has some pretty fantastic capabilities that my other ($$$) instruments don't: Namely, a balanced i/o network analyzer out to 10Mhz (!!) and a superfast rise time square wave generator. Both of these functions get used frequently as I probe around my designs looking for any signs of misbehavior.

A fantastic piece of kit for me and i couldn't do without it.

Audio Analyzer Suite Install

Many thanks to the users who have sent the install files - unfortunately I can't get the install to work since it reaches out to 'www.thestuffmade.com' and returns an error

Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://www.thestuffmade.com/Install/AudioAnalyzerSuite/AudioAnalyzerSuite.application'.

Has anyone successfully installed the AA Suite since the host website has gone down?

AudioAnalyzerSuite.application

If someone who installed the suite can find the file "AudioAnalyzerSuite.application" on their PC we would be able to install it again. I could host a virtual domain for thestuffmade.com and when people edit their host file to point to the ip I provide they can install it with the available setup.exe. Someone out there? Thanks!

I'm in the same boat - had the installer and provided to several folks, but not the application. Wish I could help more. I'd also be interested in getting this running somehow, even if it's no longer supported. As far as I can tell the developer dropped off the face of the earth several months ago - hope he's OK!

BK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.