HP 6826A Biopolar Power SUpply / Amplifier Schematic and Selector switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have used google to try to find a service manual for the HP6829 A however none I can find seem to have a schematic, does anyone have one with the schematic. Also the model I have seems to have the switch for 110/240 volts selection missing. The power supply was owned original by a US test facility which looks as though they never had the option or they took out this switch. Anyone have any ideas on this as Im in europe and need the option of the 240 volts selection.

thanks.

Got the manual, not great copy but helpful thks.

Just one other question, as I just brought a 220 - 120 volt step down transformer to test the power supply I came across an issue. Firstly I made the stupid mistake of plugging the Hp6829A directly into the main here. Then releasing this I unplugged it and brought the step down transformer. Well to cut a long story short, after plugging it into the step down transformer, nothing happens at all. Even the power light indicator doesnt light up. Any ideals whats wrong?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.