New AKM Stereo ADC AK5397 ???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does someone know more about, whether this promised ADC will be release...:rolleyes:

AKM Text: The AK5397 is a 32-bit stereo A/D converter for professional digital audio systems. It achieves 127dB dynamic range and suitable for professional studio equipments such as digital mixers and digital VTRs. In addition, three digital filters are integrated, enabling adjustment of sound quality.

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
They found a problem when its overloaded and its in process for a fix. No ETA yet per AKM:

"The AK5397 was just beginning to sample when an issue was discovered with modulator instability triggered by over-range input signals. The schedule for the next ES version is TBD."

They found a problem when its overloaded and its in process for a fix. No ETA yet per AKM

Thank you for sharing.. it's still better to ship "that yellow on the egg" than a crap :D

Ask Richard Kulavik of AKM directly

OK, and hopefully he is still with AKM, while the post is from the year 2006

P.S. I like your software, HpW. Nice work!

Thank you for the hat! Currently, I am implementing the MS Windows WASAPI Exclusive sound interface.. :xeye:

Hp

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
Does someone know more about, whether this promised ADC will be release...:rolleyes:

AKM Text: The AK5397 is a 32-bit stereo A/D converter for professional digital audio systems. It achieves 127dB dynamic range and suitable for professional studio equipments such as digital mixers and digital VTRs. In addition, three digital filters are integrated, enabling adjustment of sound quality.

Did I ask this question already --- what does BenchMark (newest model) use in their ADC and DAC models?

THx-RNMarsh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.