Dayton Audio iMM-6 Feedback

Dear Yiba,

My measurement settings in REW are 10Hz-20KHz. That's not the issue, I am pretty sure it's an inherent limitation of the mic input of my laptop.
I managed to resolve the problem with the phone, so I can take some measurements for the complete spectrum on it.
SO that means the mic is fine.
For the laptop, I will have to use either an external sound card or, as I am trying to, bypass the internal mic input with using an application to send the signal from my phone wirelessly to the laptop.
Meanwhile, even with the low bandwidth, I can have an overview of the Bass performance. I am only interested in the low frequencies to tune the speakers.
I have made a couple of H Frame, open baffle bass extenders, with two 12" woofers.
I am still waiting for the DSP amplifier to drive them.
When it comes I will make more measurements to adjust and intergrade the bass extenders with the mains.
Thanks for helping out.

Hello, even though it's been almost a year I had the same issue today, with the mic not recording past 7KHz.
Turns out this is caused by noise suppression in Windows which is on by default when you install audio drivers (in my case Realtek). To disable it, either do it from your soundcard audio panel, or from control panel by going in the "enhancements" tab of your microphone properties. It works like a charm after that.
I hope this can be useful to anyone having the same issue :)