Lafayette GA-11 audio generator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do anybody out there know something about this generator? I can manage to get one for about 150 euros, which is a fairly low price for a - supposed - low THD (for quick'n'dirty testing, at least) 10Hz-1MHz sine/square generator with digital freq readout and output calibrated attenuator, but I can't even find Lafayette's web site...

Attachments

• GA-11.jpg
    GA-11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 88
I used to love when the new Lafayette catalog came in the mail.

Somehow, this product looks a lot newer than something from the old Lafayette. I'd be surprised if this Lafayette had anything to do with the old chain of stores.

Of course, I've been surprised before.

There's a whole lot of recent intruments with Lafayette brand: digital multimeters, scopes, function generators and so on:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Unfortunately I can't manage to find any info about the manufacturer or the instruments themselves...
The sine/square generator I was asking about looks pretty similar to a somewhat older Wien bridge unit by Trio/Kenwood:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

or a more recent Instek:

it seems the same unit rebranded with a few updates (the counter, an auxilary output and so on)...

L.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.