• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Will you renew your subscription tomorow?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No I do not think so.

I like to mess about with Hi fi and such

and there was nothing for me in the last 3 mags

apart from same digital duda thats meant to play music in pheraps the nex 5 issues.

All I get is dsp programmable stuff and it is all in tiny litle components that I could not wok with .

Unless you spend 2.5 K for an oven that ken cook pizza as well.

I could not realy see much difference between the last few issues and the free mags you get from Farnell or RS -

IMO Sorry at present ansver is no.

Me too (me neither). Elektor made a very clear choice some years ago to consider electronics to be primarily a programming exercise and building blocks.

In the mean time, basic knowledge and application of analogue electronics is ever developing, but you won’t find much anymore in Elektor. Those days are gone.

So, I happily spend my money instead on books from Linear Audio, Bob Cordell, Douglas Self, etc.

Farewell good old Elektuur.

Wow 2 post in one year

And 100% agree so far
Was hoping for a bit more support and maybe a try to push elektor to our side of (Sound) things
Douglas Self Pre was only article of interest to me that I got with few credits left over
Tanks AmpliFire for posting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.