• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor Guitar Preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Elektor published two guitar preamplifers in the past.First one was Artist guitar preamplifier(It was published in 1982).And the second one,it was published around 1990.
I am interested in building one.I need comments about perfomances of these.
Any one who have those articles in english give me some help because i have those article in spanish.;)
Ideas on this matter will be highly appreciated.:happy2:

I have most certainly both articles somewhere in my archives.
I checked the oldest one - The Artist Guitar Preamp - and have it here in front of me.
Unfortunately for you my articles are in dutch.
I did not build them as I don't play guitar but if it is any help to you I can scan them in and mail them to you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.