• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor Nov 93 - Power Mosfet Matcher Article

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have a copy of the Elektor Nov 93 issue of the Power Mosfet Matcher? I would like to read the article and Elector on has issues to 2000 online.

Elektor circuit (Giesberts) for the power mosfet matcher? It tests 2 x N channel and 2x P channel at the same time. Was published in Nov 93 issue.

There is a great MOSFET matching article on the passidy website -- if you can't locate the Elektor version.

I initially did my LM4702 article using a pair of Renesas Lateral MOSFETs with a 2 N and P devices just pulled out of the box. Results were pretty good, but when I soldered in a pair of devices matched to a few mV the THD% went down as low as I could measure it.)

Oh yes i have read the article on the pass website. I have read several others and several threads on the subject here. Now i am curious about the elektor article.

I see that studiot is a new poster and thats why i cant email him. i think you need 10 post's before you can accept emails????

"i think you need 10 post's before you can accept emails????"

Haven't figured the private messaging system here yet but it will take me a deal of time to get to 10

I come to bury Caesar not to praise him....
(translation)
I come generally for information not to preach.

Anyway, have sent a test message to the posted address will forward the scans soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.