• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

SLN Pre-Amp - Elektor Aug 1982

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to attempt building this phono pre-amp (see attached schem).

Any tips and ideas on how to possibly improve the circuit?

I am going to configue it for MC cartridges.

Attachments

• snlphonoamp.jpg
    snlphonoamp.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4,376
Is any one get PCB

Hello everyone !

For fun, I'm trying to make a PCB for this solid-state application but as you can suppose there is few sharpness to catch.

For example, when I want to parallel transistors, I can do it correctly for 2 of the 3 pins of them. :smash:
Common base and emittor are easy
If I want to keep project simple by using only single sided board, to my mind and at this time, I can't . Well for transistors and PCB gurus all around the board, things like could seems trivial so I'm proud to make them laughing. :clown:

So, my question is : Have you got any idea for doing this simply ?

Regards,

MaxS

PS : I'm working on a part of solution. Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.