TU-8900 stock OPT vs Lundahl LL2785B

I have attached .pdf Spec Sheet for TU-8900 from hificollective.co.uk Elekit TU-8900E & TU-8900VK 300B / 2A3 Single Ended Tube Amplifier kit | HIFICollective
Even the TU-8600 spec sheet is THD 10%...So if someone has a scope then post what your unit is outputting....As Victor said..."Only your ears can tell you"

I measured my TU-8600S.
THD at 1W was around 1%, and 2.3% at 5W.
It started clipping at a little under 6W. So the actual usable power is only around 6W. I pushed it to over 10W when I took my measurements but I didn’t bother measuring the distortion since I knew it would be horrible.

Despite the power it was more than plenty for my listening.
And it sounds good too.

ELEKIT TU-8600R Measurments?

I bought the vanilla 2A3 from Victor, not the WE2A3 and for something relatively that cheap I am amazed at what I am hearing. I have many power tubes and other tube amps that support el34, kt66,kt120 etc but to my ears 2A3 bests them all, yes I do lose bass and volume but I don’t rock as .I used to :)
Well then, wait till you hear a well implemented 45 tube (assuming you've appropriate speakers).
Oh and, power supply, power supply, power supply, don't discount the importance of with any of these low-watt (doesn't feel like the correct word for them), triodes.