State of the art German diy tube tester/Curve Tracer

10 of the PCB's are relay boards with total of 60 relays.
The output of the relay matrix aggregates to any standard "plug-in" tube socket (up to 10 pins). There are NO sockets on the tester. Individual sockets mount as a simple plug in modules.
Basically the matrix is controlled by an on-board microprocessor and a database allows any pin to be assigned any function, task, and voltage as per the specs for almost all tubes.

An attached computer manages the database, tube selection, and testing criteria, and test results. All automatically. (no switches and dials, no look up tables). E.g, select KT150, 303B, etc. and press test.

THE controlling software (windows based) connects via USB. It is now also network compatible. You can install the software to a network drive that can be accessed by multiple clients. The database program as well as the measuring software can access the network drive.

If you have the specs for a tube and an appropriate socket -
add the specs to the database and plug in the appropriate socket.

I would be very surprised if the database does not already hold almost every know (up to 10 pin) tube type.
There is also a way to test tubes greater than 10 Pin (out-board the heater pins).

computer screen shot

Attachments

• monitor screen.png
    monitor screen.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 346
I would like a tube tester of some sort. I considered the Roe Tester and also Etracer. Not sure which is better?

Would be nice if even an assembled main board was available.

Or maybe a group buy project where a PCB fab house stuffed the boards.

Is there a BOM available for Digikey or Mouser?