Confused with TU-8600S bypass cap

Just ordered the Elekit TU-8600S. I want to order the cap upgrade next, but not sure which is the correct value. I did some reading here but it seems either .1 uf or .22uf is used for the TU-8600. Is one the correct value and the other a preferred value? Looking at the V-cap ODAM capacitors, just don't know the correct value. Any help appreciated. Thanks :D

Do the caps need to match? Some offer capacitor matching service, within 5%, 2%, 1%. Not sure if it’s needed.

Last edited:
I'm curious to know if matching capacitors is necessary for the TU-8600. Matching to within 0.5% will cost an additional $48 for 4 caps. No matching is no charge. I would hate to pay $48 for something that isn't needed, lol. If someone has the answer please let us know. If you buy caps off V-cap's website, they offer capacitor matching.

Just ordered the Elekit TU-8600S. I want to order the cap upgrade next, but not sure which is the correct value. I did some reading here but it seems either .1 uf or .22uf is used for the TU-8600. Is one the correct value and the other a preferred value? Looking at the V-cap ODAM capacitors, just don't know the correct value. Any help appreciated. Thanks :D

Do the caps need to match? Some offer capacitor matching service, within 5%, 2%, 1%. Not sure if it’s needed.

TU-8600S uses 0.1uf.
0.22uf is for older series of TU-8600. I used to have the TU-8600E and it used 0.22uf.

I bought my CuTF V-cap from Victor together with my TU-8600S.
2% matched should be ok. That's how Victor match his vcap as well.