TU-8500 Broken Switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently assembled a TU-8500 Preamplifier kit and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Unfortunately one of the push switches was damaged and/or faulty. Once pushed in it won’t release. Does anyone have a part number so I can order a replacement?

For anyone attempting this kit, you might consider using heat shrink tubing to connect the switches to their shaft in Step 1 of the Body Assembly. I believe forcing the vinyl tubing over the switch shaft may have caused the damage. Thanks for you help.

I've been in contact with Victor and sent him pictures. It's unclear at this point if he's willing to help.

Please do not use heat shrink tubing to connect the switches. it is not recommended.
IT is very rare you have a defective switch...

Currently, the is no (EMS) postal service from Japan.
I can take one new switch from the new TU-8500 to ship to you but you need to bear the tracking shipping cost $12.50.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.