Pre-Order TU-8600S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
********* PRE-ORDER CLOSED *********

Although the pre-order is closed, regular orders are still accepted, but at regular price.

Regular Price :
- TU-8600S with Lundahl LL2785B + Pair of PCB Board + Pair of HV Connector $1,880.00
- Takman 2% REX50G Carbon Resistor Set $65.00
- TKD 2CP601S with conversion Kit $65.00

The response has been overwhelmingly positive.....
Thank you for your support. The pre-order will close on Sunday April 5, 2020.
I just found out that the LL2785B is $100 more than the LL2770. Also the suppliers from Japan will charge a development fee for the NEW PCB Board and manual for Lundahl OPT. These additional costs will further reduce the low margin. I need to stop the pre-order this coming Sunday. I will honor all pre-orders at the same price ($1,800) with the choice of TKD 2CP601S with conversion kit or Takman 2% Carbon resistor set. Once again, thank you for your unconditional support to our DIY PASSION...
Thank you for your trust and support....

Recommended Components 2020 Edition Power Amps | Stereophile.com
Extracted from Stereophile - recommended components 2020
EleKit Tu-8600RS: $1785 as reviewed ($1185 basic version)
As the name suggests, the EleKit TU-8600R is a build-it-yourself power amp, a single-ended design that uses one 300B directly heated output tube per side for a specified output of 9.2Wpc at 10% THD. (A pre-assembled version is available at extra cost.) Prices start at $1185 without tubes and top out at a $2985 version that includes Lundahl output transformers and deluxe German-made Elrog 300B tubes. Herb Reichert tried a variety of 300Bs in his Lundahl-equipped review sample and praised the EleKit for sounding not warm and soft but "fast and vigorous, as transparent as any amplifier, and extremely captivating," with a sonic character that's "clean, neutral, and precise." HR's conclusion: "This is what I call value for money." Other kits are available, but availability is sporadic. (Vol.42 No.4 WWW)

Please note that TU-8600S is a limited-edition product — with limited numbers allotted outside of Japan.

Only 100 pieces of TU-8600S are available in July 2020, and these can be upgraded with Lundahl C Core OPT installation.

Extracted from Lundahl Transformer:
The upgraded version of the Elekit 300B amplifier kit, called TU-8600S, will soon be available. In cooperation with VK Music we have upgraded our upgrade transformer, and are now busy winding the first 130 units of the LL2785B.

Lundahl Transformers - Lundahl Transformers LL2785B | Facebook

Factory glimpse An upgraded version of the Elekit 300B amplifier kit calle on Vimeo

ELEKIT TU-8600S AVAILABLE IN JULY 2020

+++++++++++++closed---------------------------------------------

• Your pre-order will be charged the day the kit is ordered.
• The pre-order deposit is USD $1,200.
• The pre-order charge is for the amp cost only (Lundahl not included, see below).

Pre-order : TU-8600S with Lundahl $1,800 (either TKD @CP601S or Takman REX 50G Free of charge)
--------------------------------- CLOSED --------------------------------

After Pre-order : TU-8600S with Lundahl $1,880 (TKD 2CP601S or Takman REX 50G is $65 each)

To customize your TU-8600S, upgraded parts and shipping can be ordered now and will be charged later (late June 2020):
• Lundahl with PCB Board and HV connectors USD$ 600 (after pre-order $625)
• TKD 2CP601S with conversion kit USD $65
• Takman 2% Carbon REX50G 81 pieces USD $65
• Coupling Caps (V-Cap, Mundorf, EHX ) TBD
• Tube set (Psavne, Gold Lion, EH Gold and ELROG) TBD
• Assembly service (optional) USD $275

To keep the price for you as low as possible
, we are allowing cash in advance payment methods to our vendors in Japan. Lately, the USD to JPY is a financial roller coaster. To appreciate your supports , I will offer pre-order customer to pick the Takman REX 50G resistor set or TKD @CP601S free of charge. You can pick either option. This offer is strictly for pre-orders only. The margin for DIY is very low. I want to make this wonderful amp affordable to everyone.

Indeed, DIY audio is a very specialized market.

As a small firm with an enormous passion, we are attempting to offer the broadest range of kits possible to those of you who are equally interested in this unique pursuit of ultra-high quality audio reproduction.
Thank you for your support.

If you are interested, please email info@vkmusic.ca

From May 19th, 2020, the Paypal fee a merchant (seller, ie. us) paid when receiving payment for a transaction, is NO LONGER REFUNDABLE BY PAYPAL.
What does this mean to a buyer?
It means: when you place an order, for whatever reason you need to request a refund after order placed and paid, we can only refund you the NET amount we receive, but not the PayPal fees, that has been deducted by PayPal and no longer refundable to us.

Last edited:
Thank you for everyone's support

☘A beautiful message from Pope Francis:
he says, “Rivers do not drink their own water;
trees do not eat their own fruit;
the sun does not shine on itself and flowers do not spread their fragrance for themselves.

Living for others is a rule of nature. We are all born to help each other. No matter how difficult it is…Life is good when you are happy;
but much better when others are happy because of you.”
Let us all remember then that every changing colour of a leaf is beautiful and every changing situation of life is meaningful, both need very clear vision.

So do not grumble or complain, let us instead remember that Pain is a sign that we are alive, Problems are a sign that we are strong and Prayer is a sign we are not alone!!

If we can acknowledge these truths and condition our hearts and minds, our lives will be more meaningful, different and worthwhile!! ☘☘☘
��Wish you a blessed day ��

thank you so much
the response has been overwhelmingly positive.....

People ask me when will the pre-order with free offer stop:

Once I have enough funds to stop the foreign exchange risk, I will stop the pre-order with free offer. Currently, I have 60% of the funds to pay the vendor in Japan. I predict that the quota will be reached in the following weeks, then, I will return to the regular selling price without free offers. (Just a heads up).

Thank you for your support....

Recommended Components 2020 Edition Power Amps | Stereophile.com
Extracted from Stereophile - recommended components 2020
EleKit Tu-8600RS: $1785 as reviewed ($1185 basic version)
As the name suggests, the EleKit TU-8600R is a build-it-yourself power amp, a single-ended design that uses one 300B directly heated output tube per side for a specified output of 9.2Wpc at 10% THD. (A pre-assembled version is available at extra cost.) Prices start at $1185 without tubes and top out at a $2985 version that includes Lundahl output transformers and deluxe German-made Elrog 300B tubes. Herb Reichert tried a variety of 300Bs in his Lundahl-equipped review sample and praised the EleKit for sounding not warm and soft but "fast and vigorous, as transparent as any amplifier, and extremely captivating," with a sonic character that's "clean, neutral, and precise." HR's conclusion: "This is what I call value for money." Other kits are available, but availability is sporadic. (Vol.42 No.4 WWW)

getfvid_85627084_258327311823241_897145915683373056_n on Vimeo

The Lundahl LL2785 for TU-8600S will use the same design. The sample opt is on the way from Sweden to Japan for Mr Fujita's final approval.

This is the video to show how we made LL2783C for TU-8800
Factory glimpse:

Victor Kung at VK Music challenge us to develop an upgrade transformer for the new TU-8800 tube amplifier kit from Elekit, Japan.
It turned out to be a more difficult task than what we expected, requiring three iterations before everyone was pleased.
Here is a sneak peek from the production of the new transformer, LL2783C.

Last edited:
Here is the feedback from Mr Fujita....
The OPT is working no problem.
We just listened to it and the sound quality is superb.
Each instrument is extremely clearly output and
the music sounds very sophisticated.
All of us liked it very much.
Now we are changing the caps to your V-caps
and see how much the sound changes.

The response has been overwhelmingly positive.....
Thank you for your support. The pre-order will close on Sunday April 5, 2020.
I just found out that the LL2785B is $100 more than the LL2770. Also the suppliers from Japan will charge a development fee for the NEW PCB Board and manual for Lundahl OPT. These additional costs will further reduce the low margin. I need to stop the pre-order this coming Sunday. I will honor all pre-orders at the same price ($1,800) with the choice of TKD 2CP601S with conversion kit or Takman 2% Carbon resistor set. Once again, thank you for your unconditional support to our DIY PASSION..
Thank you for your trust and support....

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.